Our Digital Practice is led by Ewan Davis who has worked in healthcare IT since 1981.
Ewan has extensive networks in Health Informatics with good access at senior levels in the NHS, Industry, Government and Academia, as well as to many clinicians and other practitioners working on the front line. Ewan has a broad knowledge across the commercial, technical and clinical parts of the domain and Ewan is be able to take a broad view spotting connections and trends and can access highly specialist advice in his networks to meet client requirements. This combination of a broad joined-up view, access to specialist knowledge and good links with front-line practitioners places us in a unique position to provide strategic advice and support to our clinets and enable us to assemble the right team to meet broad range of requirement in the health informatics domain.
Areas of special interest include:
- Open platform architecture for health and social care
- Clinical content creation and curation
- Primary care (General Practice) computing
- Electronic health records (including personal health records)
- Health and social care apps
- Open source and open source business models
- ePrescibing, and pharmacy
- Workflow and clinical decision support
- Information governance